Are you into skiing or snowboarding? Would you like more slope time, while decreasing your chance of injury and ultimately having more fun on the slopes?
Matt Thomson started SnowFIT in 2012 and has helped many people get more out of their precious days on the slopes. Matt has helped people of all ages and ability levels. From weekend warriors, the grandma just wanting to ski with the grand kids to the aspiring FIS Athlete.
Matt used his knowledge of being a Personal Trainer and level 1 Ski/Snowboard instructor to develop the program. The program focuses on:
- Being able to ski all day
- Not having sore legs the following day
- Decreasing your chance of injury
- Increasing your balance and stability
- Giving you the confidence to ski/snowboard again after injuries
- Improvements in technique
- Reducing the risk of altitude sickness
Matt also offers SnowFIT Online for those who cannot make it to him.